Hey, Friends, welcome back to our new article on how to change UPI pin in PhonePe. Today in this post, I will show you how to set Bhim UPI pin in PhonePe easily with proper step by step.
Before going to the detailed procedure, let’s take a look at some essential and vital pieces of information regarding the PhonePe application.
What is Meant by the UPI Pin?
Unified Payments Interface or UPI payments is a Unified Payments Interface developed by the National Payments Corporation of India to simplify inter-bank transactions.
UPI is a 4-6 digit secret code that allows the user to transfer money. It rolls as a final security check during the transaction.
UPI attaches to its user’s bank account, and the fund transfer takes place immediately once the user enters the UPI PIN.
How to Change UPI Pin in Phonepe 2022
There are various reasons for which you want to change your UPI pin in PhonePe. For example, if you have forgotten your UPI pin.
Follow my simple steps; then you can quickly successfully set a UPI pin in PhonePe without any additional issue.
- Firstly open the PhonePe application on your smartphone.
- Log into your PhonePe account.
- Go to the My Money section, which is available in the bottom right corner of the application
- Now scroll down and click on the Bank Accounts option under the Payment Methods section.
- After that, you will see all your bank accounts and the details you have linked or added to the PhonePe application.
- Now select the bank account and choose between these two options (CHANGE BHIM UPI PIN) or (RESET BHIM UPI PIN) according to your preference.
- Click Change Bhim UPI pin Option.
- Enter Your Old Upi pin in the upper Section and set a new UPI pin in the lower Section
- After Filling Old and new UPI pin your UPI will be changed successfully.
How to Reset Bhim UPI Pin in PhonePe
If you wanted to reset your UPI pin in PhonePe, you need to verify your Debit/ATM card details, following my simple steps mentioned below.
- First, open your PhonePe app.
- Go to the My Money Section.
- Click on the Bank Accounts option.
- Select Seond Option (RESET BHIM UPI PIN)
- You will be asked to enter your registered Debit/ATM card details, Enter your last six digits card number, and validity in MM/YY format.
- Then Click on the Continue button.
- Then you will receive an (OTP) One Time Password on your registered mobile number.
- Fill Received OTP in the box.
- If the registered number is one of your same devices, then the PhonePe application will detect that automatically.
- Now enter your ATM pin and then set your New UPI pin and click on the confirm button.
Now you successfully reset/updated your UPI pin in PhonePe. Also, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.