Hey, Friends, welcome back to our new article on How to change UPI pin in PhonePe. Today in this post, I will show you how you can change your UPI pin in the PhonePe application easily with proper step by step procedure.
Before going to the detailed procedure, let’s take a look at some essential and vital pieces of information regarding the PhonePe application itself.
Note – The process will be the same for the mobile application and the website.
Unified Payments Interface or UPI is a Unified Payments Interface developed by the National Payments Corporation of India to simplify inter-bank transactions. UPI is a 4-6 digit secret code that allows the user to transfer money. It rolls as a final security check during the transaction. UPI attaches to its user’s bank account, and the fund transfer takes place immediately once the user enters the UPI PIN.
How to change UPI pin in Phonepe 2020
There are various reasons for which you want to change your UPI pin in PhonePe. For example, if you have forgotten your UPI pin or wish to reset your UPI pin, then you have come to the right place.
To do the same, follow my simple steps, then you can easily change your UPI pin in PhonePe without any additional issue.
Steps To Change UPI Pin In PhonePe
Changing the UPI pin is very easy as it doesn’t require any card details or additional details. So, follow the steps given below to Change UPI pin in PhonePe.
Firstly open the PhonePe application on your smartphone. Log into your PhonePe account.
- Go to the ‘My Money’ section, which is available in the bottom right corner of the application.
- Now scroll down and click on the ‘Bank Accounts’ option under the Payment Methods section.
- After that, you will see all your bank accounts and the details you have linked or added to the PhonePe application.
- Now select the bank account and choose between these two options, i.e., ‘CHANGE BHIM UPI PIN’ or ‘RESET BHIM UPI PIN’ according to your preference.
- Note – If you know your current pin, you can change your UPI pin within no time; otherwise, you can go for the reset UPI pin option.
- Next, all you have to do is enter your old pin, set a new six-digit UPI pin, and add your new UPI pin by just clicking on the confirm button.
- After the confirmation, a pop-up will come saying Successfully updated your UPI pin, and there you go, and you have successfully changed your UPI in PhonePe.
May you also like this: How to change the UPI pin in Google Pay?
Steps To Reset UPI Pin In PhonePe!
To reset your UPI pin in PhonePe, you need to verify your Debit/ATM card details, following my simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, open and log into your PhonePe account.
- Go to the ‘My Money’ section and click on the ‘Bank Accounts’ option.
- Select the bank account for which you want to reset your UPI pin and click on the ‘RESET BHIM UPI PIN’ option.
- You will be asked to enter your registered Debit/ATM card details, Enter your last six digits card number, and its validity in MM/YY format click on the continue button.
- Then you will receive a One Time Password(OTP) on your registered mobile number; enter that.
- If the registered number is one of your same devices, then the PhonePe application will detect that automatically.\
- Now enter your ATM pin and then set your new UPI pin and click on the confirm button.
Hurray, now you have successfully reset/updated your UPI pin in PhonePe; also, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Also, Read – How To Delete PhonePe Account Permanently 2020
That is it for today hope you have enjoyed reading this article; please share your valuable thoughts with us in the comments section below. Thanks for visiting Informativelife.