Hey guys, welcome back to another post of Informative Life. Today In this post, I am going to show you how can I delete my Telegram account permanently
Telegram is a messaging app, just like WhatsApp. But Telegram is also popular due to some other features. After Whatsapp, Telegram is the most popular massaging app with much more extra massaging feature. The Telegram was launched on 14 August 2013 by the brothers Nikolai and Pavel Durov.
How to delete Telegram Account Permanently 2020 (Step by Step)
Guys, if you want to delete your Telegram account permanently, Then follow my simple and easy steps. After following this step, you can close your Telegram account Successfully and without ant Error.
- Open your chrome browser.
- Search on Google “delete Telegram Account.”
- Open the first link to your search result, “my.telegram.org.” (Click here to direct link)
- Now Enter your Telegram mobile number in International format. (For India: +91 1234567890)
- Now tap on the Next button.
- Now you will get one confirmation code on your Telegram messaging app. You need to enter the code. (You can also copy-paste the code)
- Now click on the Sign-in button.
- Now you can see three options on your Account dashboard.
(API development tools, Delete account, Log Out)
- Select the reason why you want to delete your account.
- Now click on “Yes, delete my account.”
- You can see one massage “Your account was deleted successfully.”
How to set a schedule of deleting your Telegram account
Suppose you guys want to set a schedule to auto-remove your Telegram account. This means you do not come online at least once at any time. Your report will be deleted along with all messages and contacts.
- Open your Telegram app.
- Tap on three lines.
- Click on Settings.
- Now click on Privacy and Security.
- Select the period of self-destruction.
Now, Telegram will Automatically delete your account when you do not come online in the selected period.